During the last few months it’s been a rather hectic period where I’ve read many books relevant to creating, starting and doing this next phase of my career. Many people have asked me what those are and so I thought I’d compile a list of the best titles I’ve got through in the last 2 months.
- The Lean Startup / Eric Ries
- The Art of the start 2.0 / Guy Kawasaki
- The startup owners manual / Steve Blank
- Hooked – How to build habit forming products / Nir Eyal
- Purple Cow / Seth Godin
- Made to stick / Chip Heath & Dan Heath
- Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone To Take Action / Simon Sinek
Programming / Data
- The Art of R Programming: A Tour of Statistical Software Design / Norman Matoff
- Data Smart: Using Data Science to Transform Information into Insight / John W
- Doing Data Science: Straight Talk from the Frontline / Cathy O’Neil
- Graph Databases / Ian Robinson
Each of the books is littered with notes and turned over corners. For a while, I tried a kindle but it really doesn’t work for me when it’s not a fiction book. If you enjoy reading and changing your grasp of what you can achieve these are well worth checking out.